Ensures all electrical cables can be efficiently and neatly secured to walls, whilst adhering to all fire regulations
Selectrite are now official stockists of the Linian Fire Clip which offers major benefits in efficiency, safety and value for money.
The clip is used to attach cabling to walls and through years of development this exceptional innovation looks simple – and it is.
Expertly designed to save time, money and lives, this extraordinary evolution of a vital building component can help every job be neater, tidier and more effective than ever.
- Fast – 70% quicker to install than traditional methods
- Available in red, white and black
- Available in various sizes and a double version (suitable for 2 cables)
- Cost effective – saves money on labour
- Unique single component design – easy installation
- Professional finish easily achieved – neat and tidy
- Less drilling and screwing required
- Reliable – maintains integrity longer
- Meets 120 minute fire time in accordance with BSEN50200
- Compliant with requirements of BS 8519:2010
- Smoke emission tested to London Underground standard
- Meets recommendations for Fire Rated Cable Fixings BS7671 Amendment 3
- >1000oC melting point
- Resist tensile loads of 244N
- Salt spray tested to 1000 hours