New: Dual Mode sound activated fire door holder
The magnetic fire door holder is a battery-powered device used to legally hold open internal fire doors. The device is fitted to the wall and a keeper plate is fitted to the top of the door to ensure there is no damage to the floor and to prevent door warping. The Agrippa magnetic fire door holder can also be floor mounted if required.
Now dual mode – Ready to protect straight from the box, ready to learn the sound of your fire alarm.
The holder uses a magnet to hold the door open to ease access during the day, in the event of the fire alarm sounding, the door is automatically closed to prevent the spread of smoke and flames. The red button on the device allows users to manually close the door if needed.
It is easy to install and maintain due to its LED display screen and daily timed release option, used to ensure that all fire doors are closed at the end of the day. The Agrippa door holder will not hold the door open if the batteries run out of power and features a low battery warning.
This fire door holder uses ‘listen and learn’ technology to record the specific sound of the building’s alarm, ensuring the doors will only close upon hearing this exact sound, rather than reacting to loud noises . The device can be fitted to internal fire doors in less than 10 minutes.
Recognised by UK Fire and Rescue Services and the London Fire Brigade, suitable for installation to BS 7273-4 Standard Actuation (Category B) and conforms to EN1155 and is CE marked.
The fire door holder is the perfect solution to legally hold open fire doors in schools, care homes, hotels and office buildings, as well as many others.
- Sound activated door holder
- Dual mode: Ready to protect, Ready to learn
- Learns the sound of your fire alarm
- Battery powered supplied with two alkaline C cell batteries
- Easy, wire free installation and programming
- 10 minute installation
- Daily timed release option
- 200N holding force
- Suitable for doors up to power size 5
- Conforms to BS EN1155 and recognised by UK Fire and Rescue Services and the London Fire Brigade
- CE marked under the Construction Products Regulation
- EMC approved
- Not suitable for voice evacuation systems
- Polished brass and black finish also available. Ideal for prestigious buildings
- European Patent No 1799944 and UK Patent GB 2507582
- 12 month warranty
Decloration of Performance - 578kb PDF download
Certificate of Conformity - 39kb PDF download
Data Sheet - 40kb PDF download